Monday, August 22, 2011

I will be

I will be your arms when you cannot reach,

I will be your legs when you cannot walk,

I will be your lips when you cannot talk.

So my precious child, know that you can depend on me,

For whatever you may need.

I will never give up on you,

Because I will always love you.

So for however long you're on this earth,

From the first day of your birth.

You have been a special child,

And I will make your life worth while.

I promise you, my precious child,

To care for you the best I can,

In hopes that I can fulfill,

Whatever has been God's Plan.

These words are a promise to you,

And I will always hold them to be true.

So be strong my little one,

Till the day that God says that I am done!

Author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment