Sunday, August 21, 2011

Curse of Saturday Rain...

This is the second weekend we have packed everything, went to the lake, had a wonderful Friday night and then Sat. Rain, Rain, Rain.... So we repack and head home! I go with the best of intentions Hoping the forecast will be wrong because we only have so many of these weekends left. I do also want to add we are on day 5 and Carter has only gagged once!!!!

Besides a choking episode I will show in later pic

Its starting to get that time of year at the lake when the minute the sun goes down it gets wet and dewy, But the view is the same view I miss all winter!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The amazing family and friends here make this place the best tiny teal trailer purchase we ever made!!!

Onto our Saturday Rainy Day.... Crafts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Carter with the doll he made....
Photobucket
The doll after Carter decided to eat it.... Yes this is the choking episode I was talking about!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also did some Cowboy hats to go with our boots ; )
Photobucket
Finished Product.... Minus the eaten one!


Hope Everyone had a Great Weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment