Sunday, July 24, 2011

It was a good day!

There is ALOT of bad days but I will start too REALLY embrace the good, and Saturday was a good day!
Photobucket

Carter driving... because thats what we do up North

Photobucket

Just one tree by Diane West
If I were to plant a tree to symbolize the journey of a child with a disability.....
I would not plant an oak tree, for the journey is not always a long one.
Nor would I plant a Weeping willow, for teers do not always fall.
Nor would I plant an Apple tree, for the journey is not always sweet or fruitful.
I would plant instead a Plum tree, small and sturdy
for the Plum is the symbol of courage,
It and it alone dares to send out it's blossoms
while snow blankets the ground
and spring is only a promise not a certainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment