

Then there is Silly brother #1 He USED to be known at McQueen however a new show is out so now we are dealing with "Mike the Knight" So I made him a crown, it wasn't the right crown... he needs a night cap. Then there is night the night owl, so I made him a night the night owl shirt, I don't think that came out right either. He was a good sport he at least let me take of pic of him in all the gear I made for him ; ) I will continue to be Mike the knight's mom...


Then there is Silly brother #2 who thinks whatever Austin does is cool. Who says things out of no where like "No Way Cowboy!" Or " Holy Macaroni & Cheese!" He loves Everything and Anything. Balls mostly. He can hit, Found him hitting a tin with the remote doing pretty good!


One thing is for sure these 3 boys LOVE each other and I feel so blessed to see that. Carter lights up when hears his brothers & they will help with him in their own little way. They give Carter hugs and kisses when he leaves for school. Its very sweet!
When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." -Unknown
Beautiful words! You are an INCREDIBLE mother and your boys are so LUCKY to call you "mom". Despite all you have been dealt in life, you choose to look at the bigger more important picture and are enjoying the ride. Keep that HOPE alive!!!
ReplyDelete