Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FrOzEn FiSh...

Not only did we get a kitten to add to the animal frenzy we also had to get a fish, then 2 fish.. Austin was rewarded for getting completely potty trained, then Layton needed one too. So we ended up with Lighting McQueen and Dora. Lighting McQueen we lost early on due to an over feeding by Layton. I put Dora in the garage after that thinking maybe we could set it free in the pond (a much better life than the playroom), well we kinda forgot about Dora and found a frozen fish....
Photobucket

Don't worry there is a happy ending, after I brought Dora inside and DE-thawed we had her back.... : ) Thank Goodness! : /

Photobucket

Axel is doing well considering he is on his second dose of antibiotics : )

Photobucket

Chevy swears he got a new bed

Photobucket

And the kitten is just a nightmare

Photobucket

Layton has been busy asking questions like "where is my batman" , then lifting his sleeve "oh it was hiding from me!" "I love you so much Batman" I don't have the heart to tell him its superman! Then the questions like " What does little bit mean?" "What does little while mean?"

Photobucket
Photobucket

Or commenting " Mommy you look like a really mean bad guy"

Photobucket

Carter has been a happy boy still figuring out where he is supposed to go to school, but he has been having fun at home with the zoo
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment