Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FaMiLy

During our week vacation we got to spend most of our time with family, It was so great! Our boys were in Heaven spending time with all their cousins.
The first of the batch was my sister- in- law Mickey and her twins Emma and Julia. They are the silliest girls and really were into playing "mommy" with Layton ; ) They live on the other side of the state so it is hard to see each other often we really were happy to spend some time with them! (Mickey I will send ALL these pics to you soon : ) )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Then Africa rolled in (my moms side) After looking at these pics I bet my personality will make a little more sense ; )
We had a great time with them!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aka "made in America with British Parts"

Now we are digging out, I tried something with Carter all week by giving him more water and doing his new nasal saline rinse. It is working out so well we had a few days of no gagging at all and a few days of him only gagging once. I even took the mucinex away! we soon see the ENT. I came home to Loads of Laudry, Austin giving me "ideas" of "I know ,I want to..." and its all the things we did last week!! I always get so sad when a vacation is over, but there will be more to come... Maybe even Africa someday!!! ; )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment