



Even with both Bill and I there it is so hard to multitask and balance all of these things and each try to take 5 for a sanity break

We have always wanted to give Carter the "Normal" life. We want him included, We want him to experience "Life" it can be so difficult to create the clean, allergy free environment for Carter while "Camping".
It plays mental games with your head. Its hard to let go of the Clean mindset. With 2 other crazy boys this can be a challange in its self. I have never really been a "dirt" girl and after just about 8 years taking care of Carter it has magnified that! I want my boys to have the whole experience of going to bed with a little sand, to stay in your bathing suit all day. Its hard to balance this with Carter's tube feeds, tempeture control, and allergies. We will get there!
Its hard when you open the trailer door and the 2 year old runs for the woods while the 3 year old runs for the lake!!



Balancing a day of 60's and rain to the next day of 90's and Sun with a child that has temp. regulation issues and still try to remain "Layed back"







We will keep Balancing... We will survive this ; ) I keep telling myself the little ones only get bigger and to really try to enjoy this even though its crazy! When I look at my boys having the time of their lives it makes it all worth it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment