Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Facts~

The Facts~  Its March, its supposed to be in the 40's, we have had a huge stretch of absolutely amazing weather in Michigan and are almost to 90 degree's, setting records!

This has been truly AWSOME!  Spring cleaning done, outdoor furniture out, kids playing outside, cookouts.... But this is the way my mind works while I do enjoy ALL of this I start to worry (what I do best)  Does this mean it really is the end????  They said May 2012, Is this a sign??? I gave up Good Morning America, seeing all the crazy weather and disaster's... I start totally freaking myself out to the point I can't fully enjoy my kids and the beautiful day.... this is how silly I am!  I'm a total hypochondriac too ; ) If you have an illness most likely I will find the same symptoms in myself ; )  Needless to say My Emergency Room job in the past didn't last long!

 Carter got teeth pulled, he got to the hospital that morning and that was the day he had in front of him period.  There was no looking ahead, no worrying, he was just laughing and having a good old time. 

Carter had to be a MFB at 6am to get more Anestassia and an injection in his spine, he may have to have a pretty invasive surgery to get a pump in his side going to his spine. He owned the morning, he was cracking up laughing at getting his IV put in.  HE. LIVES. IN. THE. MOMENT.
That right there was a silly part of the day for him, didn't worry about what was coming next or tomorrow. The Surgery that may lay ahead, He just thought that was funny.  He was happy everyone was around him talking to him. 
Photobucket

ME~ I have been a wreck the last week, looking ahead, worrying, stomach aches, anxiety.  I lived for what was going to happen, for what I think could go wrong.  I say it all the time, Day by Day.  Do I follow it, I try but at the times there is so much going on its really hard!  I from this day forward need to make a solid attempt to live Day by Day and in that day enjoy the moments.  To take more lessons from Carter.  He teaches, he teaches alot.  His life is pure.  His wants are simple things that we all take for granted.  I truly hate seeing him go through things and I hate the hard times, the positive that comes from it is that is makes us grow.  It puts life back into perspective, we all fall off the band wagon its at these times we need to go back to the basics. 

Our Sunday T-Ball Game

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment