Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday Carter!

And God gave me you.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We have alot of symbolic things around our house, starting with the Angel on the side of our Garage. I put that there when we moved into this house when Carter was 1 year old. Several times I have thought about taking it down but I just can't. Maybe it has brought us luck and has been watching over Carter! It has never came down in a storm.
Carter's room is filled with sayings, he cant see them but his mommy can and they bring me strength. We have a blown up picture of the 'Tree of Life' from Disney's Animal Kingdom that we visited on Carter's Make-A-Wish trip. A sign his Aunt Sam got him on his 7th Birthday reading "Such a big Miracle in such a little boy" Along with a sign of the Serenity Prayer " Grant me oh Lord the serenity to accept the things I cannot Understand, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." These ALL give Hope... I have MANY Hope signs too : )
Carter cannot see ANY of these signs... He has Hope and Strength EVERY day, its us who needs to read and see these... That's what makes him a true Solder.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child,
Listen to the DONTS,
Listen to the SHOULDNT's
The IMPOSSIBLES, The WONTS
Listen to the NEVERHAVES.
Then lisen close to me~
Anything can happen Child,
ANYTHING can be.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, Precious, Special Carter,
    U are an amazing,courageous,strong and determined fighter. u are a brave warrior, smilen champ, inspirational hero, super trooeper and a tough cookie.
    I was born with a rare life threatening and I love it when people sign my guestbook.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete